- 1: Stop asking me how much I spend on my book hauls.
- 2: Stop looking at my receipt--seriously?
- 3: Stop silently judging me because my cart is full.
- 4: What the hell does it matter to you whether I get to read all of my books or not?
- 5: I am a book collector, not a hoarder. There's a difference.
- 6: Yes, I am buying another book. Why do you care?
- 7: No, I don't watch TV a lot because I'd rather be reading. What's wrong with that?
- 8: It's cute that you think that just because I read faster than you, it means I don't fully appreciate books.
- 9: If you're at a bookstore with me, you should know what you're getting yourself into--so don't even TRY to rush me.
- 10: Young Adult books are about more than girls in dresses and vampires. Maybe you should pick one up some day and see for yourself.
- Hey fellow book addicts, do you have anything to vent about? It's Sunday, let go of your stress for the upcoming week!
THIS IS DEFINITELY THE HIGHLIGHT OF THE EVENING
Meryl just pulls J Law onto her lap. I love it.
We got so many people to thank. Luckily all of their names rhyme
Kristen Andersen-Lopez and Robert Lopez accepting the award for Let it Go